Restore with Reiki
Is your life stressful?
Probably yes. At work you need to prove that you are the best player in the team, you are worried about
finances and mortgage, your kids education and so on and so forth...
In modern days stress is a companion for life.
Now, do you know that ...
- Stress is #1 cause of cardiovascular disease and other heart problems?
- Stress can lead to insomnia and provoke many other diseases?
- Stress can destruct your relationship with loved ones and can influence many areas of your life?
But do not worry, we can help
Reiki is the perfect way to relax, release stress and let your body do it's natural work and heal itself.
Restore yourself with Reiki...
What is Reiki?
Reiki is a safe and gentle form of energy work that relieves stress on all levels: physical, emotional, mental
and spiritual. It is a holistic method to achieve health and wellness and is effectively used to complement
modern allopathic and other methods. Reiki helps to balance your own energy, raise it to its highest level and
create a healing environment to your body and mind.
Reiki is not the only healing technique that uses energy. There are many other modalities around the world
today that also use energy to heal or balance the body. While Reiki may have some things in common with
these modalities, there are several unique attributes that set it apart:
- Life force energy is channeled from an unlimited source through the practitioner to the recipient, mostly by way of gentle touch. There is not a depletion of the practitioner's energy and both the recipient and the practitioner benefit during a Reiki session.
- Reiki practitioners do not diagnose conditions or specifically direct energy to problem areas. Instead, they are trained to understand, trust, and allow the force energy to guide their hands to areas in need of healing.
- Reiki is a simple technique that anyone can learn. It does not take years to study and does not depend on the student’s talents or skills. No prerequisites are required. The ability to channel Reiki is activated by the teacher during an energetic attunement process.
The best way to understand Reiki is to experience it!
Schedule an appointment with
Larisa (650) 532-3454